7.27.2008

Cruzin' along on my bike

Oh what a feeling it would be the wind in my hair pedaling along the lovely nature trails unwinding from the day. If only I had a bike. I am pretty sure I have the bike I want all picked out, the only problem is it is way out of my price range at the moment. So until I find an extra $300 I will just have to gaze wistfully at the photo, won't you join me.

Isn't she beautiful! She has 7 speeds ( just enough for the terrain around here) a big cushy seat and nice wide tires (to haul my big butt around). Best of all she is candy apple red! If you would like to read her full specks check out her maker Giant Bicycles.

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

I LOVE that cruiser!! I'll dream right along with you. :=)

Laurie said...

Oh, and there for a second I was excited about having you ride with me!...argh! I think Santa should take note, in a big way. The bike is oh so pretty! Do you have a trailer for the kiddo? Oops...better add that to the santa list!